1951 Mk I Square Four Brake arm

Someone out there has the exact part you need. Just post your requirement here, along with contact information. Please be aware that there are many scammers out there lurking to rip off an innocent member. Avoid payment by money order or telegram. Insist on a phone conversation to confirm you are dealing with a 'real' person. Using Paypal for payments provides some protection against bogus sellers.
Tony Cording

1951 Mk I Square Four Brake arm

Post by Tony Cording » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Hi, Canada calling, in the final stages of a full restoration of a '51 Mk I Square, and am in need of a rear brake arm and return spring. The brake arm is the kind that points down if that makes sense. Contact at cording@shaw.ca will be appreciated.

FPassmore

Re: 1951 Mk I Square Four Brake arm

Post by FPassmore » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:43 am

I will have to take look in my spares to verify if I still have one extra and not going to my storage for a couple of days but will take a look and let you know
Frank
Just a few rides including Ariel, BSA, Norton, Triumph, a few Japanese and Italian or two (4)
Kamloops, BC

Tony Cording

Re: 1951 Mk I Square Four Brake arm

Post by Tony Cording » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:58 pm

Many thanks frank, fingers crossed as this is the last part needed to complete an "original" resto.

Tony