1953 KH front fender

Someone out there has the exact part you need. Just post your requirement here, along with contact information. Please be aware that there are many scammers out there lurking to rip off an innocent member. Avoid payment by money order or telegram. Insist on a phone conversation to confirm you are dealing with a 'real' person. Using Paypal for payments provides some protection against bogus sellers.
Ronbaxter

1953 KH front fender

Post by Ronbaxter » Wed May 20, 2020 9:15 pm

I am looking for a 1950s from fender for ariel KH twin (mine is 1953 to be exact). I saw some parts for sale in the news letter on the back page with what looks like 2 from fenders. By the time I called another member had bought the whole lot of parts. I don't know who bought them but I think I could use one if there is an extra. Anyway, that's what I am looking for. The one I have was bobbed and I would prefer a full fender

ikew

Re: 1953 KH front fender

Post by ikew » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:49 am

Hi Ron, I don't know if I am too late on this thread. Vintage Steel in Australia is making Ariel fenders and I saw samples at the Mecum Auction in January. They were very good copies and the quality was also really nice. Sorry, I just got back to the forum and saw this
Ike Winchell