1957 Ariel MkII Square 4 For Sale

List your motorcycle for sale here. Please include contact information, and upload pictures.
NOTE: descriptions, condition, engine/frame numbers and title status have NOT been verified by the Ariel Owner's Club North America, and the club offers NO WARRANTY regarding any of these listings.
We encourage potential buyers to contact one of our technical advisers for guidance on properly vetting a bike being considered, and additionally to perform their own due diligence to determine the appropriateness of the offering.
SQ4rider50

1957 Ariel MkII Square 4 For Sale

Post by SQ4rider50 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:02 pm

1957 Ariel Square 4 For Sale. 10,900 Original Miles. Frame and engine #s are correct for the year of manufacture. Complete restoration performed in 2010. 900 Miles on engine since it was rebuilt. First place winner at 2010 AMA VMD show in Lexington, Ohio. This bike has been in the family since 1970. Restoration story featured in AMA magazine and ACNA newsletter, Issue #264, Nov-Dec 2013. Always garage kept. Run monthly and starts easily. Original parts except for bearings, seals, gaskets, etc. replaced during rebuild process. Painted to match original color(Claret). This is NOT a concourse level bike. However it looks and runs great for its age and mileage.
I am selling it due to age related issues that interfere with riding. It needs a new home where it will get the attention it needs and deserves. Check the value of these bikes on Hagerty's web site and make a reasonable offer if interested. Please text me at 843-214-1987 for more information. I do not respond to phone calls from unrecognized numbers. Sorry for the inconvenience, but calls from scammers and robo-calls have gotten out of control!
Attachments
Ariel left 050410.JPG