1955 Red Hunter Scrambler

List your motorcycle for sale here. Please include contact information, and upload pictures.
NOTE: descriptions, condition, engine/frame numbers and title status have NOT been verified by the Ariel Owner's Club North America, and the club offers NO WARRANTY regarding any of these listings.
We encourage potential buyers to contact one of our technical advisers for guidance on properly vetting a bike being considered, and additionally to perform their own due diligence to determine the appropriateness of the offering.
Tom S.

1955 Red Hunter Scrambler

Post by Tom S. » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:08 pm

Hi, everyone. My friend has asked me to sell her late husband's 1955 Hunter Scrambler. Follow the link below to see it on the Bring a Trailer online auction site. The auction started this morning and is live for the next week. There is no reserve, so this 67-year-old dirt bike is guaranteed to sell for the high bid at the auction's finish on April 26. I've posted lots of photos and two videos on the auction site. Please contact me through the auction if you have any questions or would like to see the motorcycle in person. The bike is located near Portland, Oregon, USA. Thanks!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1955- ... scrambler/
Attachments
P1050817.JPG

Tom S.

Re: 1955 Red Hunter Scrambler

Post by Tom S. » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:23 pm

Sold, to a nice man in Burlington, Wash. 👍