51 Square Four

List your motorcycle for sale here. Please include contact information, and upload pictures.
NOTE: descriptions, condition, engine/frame numbers and title status have NOT been verified by the Ariel Owner's Club North America, and the club offers NO WARRANTY regarding any of these listings.
We encourage potential buyers to contact one of our technical advisers for guidance on properly vetting a bike being considered, and additionally to perform their own due diligence to determine the appropriateness of the offering.
gregtexas

51 Square Four

Post by gregtexas » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:44 pm

I have restored this to 98%. And then I got a job overseas. So here is a good deal going to the club members first and then Ill put it on ebay.
Engine torn down gone through. sludge traps cleaned and new connecting rods along with bushings and bearings. new cam and morgo oil pump.
Top end honed and otto gaskets. Bruce longman altenator conversion running 12 negative ground. Electronic ignition every bulb and new wire harnes.
new tires cables rebuilt carb . Fresh tank sealant and paint job. new tires . Cases vapor proofed. Probably more. rebuild on the speedo. clutch plates
waiting on new handlebars and petrol balance tube from drags. The bad it needs front rim trued and there is a dent in one of the exhaust.
tons of paper and photo teardown.
Asking $12k have alot more than that into it.
email: gs1290@protonmail
Your gonna have to email me for pictures cause every file seems to large. how annoying
bike4.jpg
Last edited by gregtexas on Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CycloneDan

Re: 51 Square Four

Post by CycloneDan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:20 am

Hey Greg. Did you sell this Square? No not for me, was just trying to get a handle on the market ...Beautiful bike...Cheers, Dan Dutra