1954 FH 650 in Winnipeg

List your motorcycle for sale here. Please include contact information, and upload pictures.
NOTE: descriptions, condition, engine/frame numbers and title status have NOT been verified by the Ariel Owner's Club North America, and the club offers NO WARRANTY regarding any of these listings.
We encourage potential buyers to contact one of our technical advisers for guidance on properly vetting a bike being considered, and additionally to perform their own due diligence to determine the appropriateness of the offering.
FPassmore

1954 FH 650 in Winnipeg

Post by FPassmore » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:14 pm

A contact I have who knows I like Ariels, he found me my ,35 Red Hunter, has let me know about a small collection he is helping a widowed woman dispose of. There is also a Whizzer, a James, BSA or two (their gone now) and this one which appears a fairly complete rolling chassis and could make a decent project for someone. If anyone is interested let me know and I can get a few pictures to you, I told him the value in that condition would be 4K to 5k if they cleaned it up a bit.
Frank
Just a few rides including Ariel, BSA, Norton, Triumph, a few Japanese and Italian or two (4)
Kamloops, BC

tcolbourne!

Re: 1954 FH 650 in Winnipeg

Post by tcolbourne! » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:08 am

Think this bike is still out there?

FPassmore

Post by FPassmore » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:53 pm

I can contact him today but it has been a while so not holding my breath.
Frank
Just a few rides including Ariel, BSA, Norton, Triumph, a few Japanese and Italian or two (4)
Kamloops, BC

FPassmore

Post by FPassmore » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:24 pm

The KH was sold in the spring he says and another I knew about went a couple of months ago.
Frank
Kamloops, BC