Hi all

Any discussion in general about Ariels and the Ariel community. Please NO politics or religion!
steven.carter

Hi all

Post by steven.carter » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:35 pm

I'm in.
Hi all
I've had some great trips to the states over the years. I've a good friend who lives in Spicewood which is only just up the road from you Paul.
. I've a picture I'd like to post. Think I've got to make it smaller.

Steve
Last edited by steven.carter on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

FPassmore

Re: Hi all

Post by FPassmore » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Don't forget your going to make it up to British Columbia next time you switch continents Steve ! Or perhaps I will have to head south and meet some other Arielists.

Frank
Just a few rides including Ariel, BSA, Norton, Triumph, a few Japanese and Italian or two (4)
Kamloops, BC

steven.carter

Post by steven.carter » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:05 pm

I won't forget don't worry Frank :D

steven.carter

Post by steven.carter » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:38 pm

The guy who's bike I'm riding in this picture was having a few niggles so I volunteered to come over to Austin and give it a light fettle. It had a dirty oil pump that could send smoke messages across several states and the timing was way out but afterwards it went just great.
I had a great time riding around Texas, lovely friendly people. I remember one funny story from my trip. Vic warned me of a river coming up that flows across the road. Ahhh I said, we call them Fords. I often take them at speed with both feet held up high which I duly did. Poor Vic, riding behind could only see his pride and joy disappearing into a huge bow wave that nearly emptied the river. I and the bike came out the other side just fine. he didn't look so good though :D
Screenshot_20180306-212035.jpg